One of the magical parts about summer is being able to eat at many of your favorite eateries and breweries outdoors. But in rainy seasons, mosquito activity rises, putting outdoor patrons at risk. When you need to look for a mosquito control company Fort Collins business owners trust, you will find Northern Colorado Pest and Wildlife Control to effectively and safely handle the issue. Call today for a free estimate: 970-330-3929.
Since the pandemic, many restaurants survived by providing outdoor eating options. This has developed into a new way to showcase your eatery, its ambiance, and the good time your patrons enjoy while there. Some business owners have created a lush outdoor atmosphere to increase the ambiance with ponds, foliage, and twinkling lights. Some even provide room for a musician or a band to turn an evening into something more special. But the last thing you need is customers spending more time batting away mosquitoes than enjoying the food – especially when cases of West Nile are rising. Check out the mosquito control Fort Collins residents and businesses have to come to rely on in a pinch.
Look for only the trusted mosquito control company Fort Collins business owners call
Unfortunately, mosquito season is your outdoor patio season, so it is time to call in the Northern Colorado Pest and Wildlife Control professionals. We know about mosquitoes and have a proven system for removing them from homes and businesses. There are two types of mosquitoes that Colorado is usually faced with: those that bite during the morning and evening in cooler temperatures, and others that are aggressive and bite during the day near standing waters such as a marsh or a pond. Common breeding grounds include gutters, birdbaths, old tires, buckets, wheelbarrows, flower pots, etc. High populations of day-biting mosquitoes might be from over-watering lawns, or the increased rainfall the area has seen.
Effective mosquito control means applying larvacides to standing water areas to prevent eggs from hatching and spraying mists to kill adults. Every location is different, and you may need a combination of treatments. A very effective treatment is a consistent plan over time. If you treat mosquitoes every three weeks, you will break their breeding cycle. When you search “mosquito control company Fort Collins,” know that you will be getting a trusted, and well-trained team that cares.
Concerned about other pests in addition to mosquitoes?
As a restaurant owner, you may also be concerned about other pests that can haunt businesses, such as mice, cockroaches, or flies and moths. Our approach at Northern Colorado Pest and Wildlife Control is to not only trap and remove unwanted pests but also identify how they are entering your property, as well, and seal up gaps to prevent further infestations. Other mosquito control companies don’t offer pest removal like we do. Learn more about our staff.
At Northern Colorado Pest Control, our business is to know these critters inside and out. How else can we claim to be the best mosquito control company Fort Collins business owners call? Our owners, Brandon and Kristen Ewals-Strain, have been in this business for almost 20 years. Brandon has a bachelor’s degree in wildlife biology and a master’s degree in entomology, both from Colorado State University. Only by educating our clients about pests’ lifecycles, breeding patterns, and living habits can they effectively remove them and keep them away.
Here are seven reasons why business owners with outdoor settings should consider mosquito control:
- Happy Customers, Happy Business: Ever had a meal or a drink outside and those pesky mosquitoes just wouldn’t leave you alone? Well, imagine your customers enjoying a mosquito-free outdoor space at your place. It’s a surefire way to make them smile and keep them coming back for more.
- Stay Healthy, Stay Open: Nobody wants their patrons leaving with more than just good memories. Mosquitoes can carry some nasty diseases, and nobody wants that buzzkill. By taking control, and calling in the Mosquito control company, Fort Collins businesses have come to trust, you are not just serving up great food or products, you are serving up safety too.
- Party On, Mosquitoes Gone: Planning an outdoor event? Don’t let those little bloodsuckers ruin the fun. With mosquito control, your guests can dance, dine, and celebrate without constantly swatting away unwanted guests of the six-legged kind.
- The Cool Kid on the Block: Word travels fast, especially when it comes to cool places. When your customers see that you are going the extra mile to provide a comfortable outdoor space, your reputation gets a serious boost. Good news spreads even faster than those mosquito bites!
- Cha-Ching! More Cash Registers Ringing: Let’s be honest, a happy customer is a spending customer. When people can relax outdoors without the constant itch and annoyance, they’re likely to stick around longer and spend more. That’s a win for you and your bottom line.
- Employee High Fives All Around: Your employees need a breather too, right? Imagine giving them a break area where they can actually enjoy some fresh air without swatting away bugs. Happier employees mean better productivity – and that’s a win-win.
- Nature-Loving and Responsible: Show your love for the environment and your community. Taking steps to control mosquitoes responsibly not only helps your business but also showcases your commitment to keeping the local ecosystem in check.
Hear from our longtime customers about our commitment to pest removal
Northern Colorado Pest and Wildlife Control has many satisfied customers who often leave us five-star reviews. Since we know word of mouth is the most effective way to learn about a company, here are a few of those reviews:
“We have contracted with this company for 3 years now, and we couldn’t be happier. They are highly responsive, and, if under contract with them, come out as often as you need. They are very friendly and informative. I highly recommend them!” — Yvonne Lauro
“Brandon was kind, patient, and thorough! He took the time to listen to us and then did a thorough job of checking for all types of critters. He was never rushed and was always right on time for appointments. The office staff scheduled appointments that worked with MY schedule and would text a reminder the day before! They were also kind and polite! My “critter” situation was resolved to my satisfaction! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Northern Colorado Pest & Wildlife Control! And, if needed, I will use them again!” – Rebecca Horn
“NoCo Pest and Wildlife Control have been treating our shop for the past couple of years. Every tech that has been sent has been very friendly and knowledgeable. They always have what we need to deal with all the different types of pests out here in the country. Great price and always show up when scheduled. I highly recommend their services!” — Zach Ratner
Northern Colorado Pest and Wildlife Control provides fast and courteous responses to our customers’ needs. We specialize in a wide range of pest control and wildlife control services. We serve Denver: north to Wyoming including Fort Collins, Eaton, Greeley, Evans, Windsor, Loveland, LaSalle, Johnstown, Milliken, Berthoud, Longmont, Boulder, Louisville, Superior, Lafayette, Thornton, Lakewood, Golden, Westminster, Denver, Aurora and surrounding cities.