The number of pests you see in Colorado could make your head spin. They invade your gardens, and pantries, and they sneak in whenever there is an open crevice or door. But you do not have to put up with them any longer. Your search for Fort Collins Pest Control will bring you to Northern Colorado Pest and Wildlife Control. We take a complete scientific approach to ridding homes of common pests that starts with proper identification, treatment, and prevention, and ends with education. Call today to schedule an appointment at 970-330-3929.
Fort Collins pests and rodents are part of the natural area
Don’t get us wrong. Fort Collins is not riddled with pests invading every home. Fort Collins lies just on the edge of the majestic Rocky Mountains, a haven for hundreds of species that bring about the serene, even pastoral settings of this historic town. Chances are, you will see more wildlife traveling the city’s more than 45 miles of paved trails that encircle and traverse the city from the western foothills, complete with ponds and forests, to the eastern plains that stretch to Interstate 25. You can read more about Fort Collins city and mountain trails here.
The outdoors offers the allure that many residents seek when they move here. Simply by staying home and venturing outside, whether walking, biking, or cross-country skiing when it snows, your adventure begins. Residents here especially love Old Town, a cluster of eclectic shops, restaurants, and taverns ready to serve hardy souls who wander in while experiencing the many activities in the Fort Collins Old Town central square. Here, there is shopping for all types of goods, from shoes to lawn ornaments to doggie outfitters and everything in between. You can easily make a day out of your Old Town experience by eating at one of the many scrumptious eateries. And don’t forget the many fun activities offered all over downtown Fort Collins.
No matter the time of year, living in Fort Collins offers the best of both worlds — a modern urban city with all the comforts of the big city to the wild and untamed animals you may see from your front porch. With the continued growth Colorado experiences, sometimes the two worlds collide. Residents may wake up to turned-over trash cans, or sounds of scurrying in the attic or chimney, or suddenly notice a wasp nest has formed at the uppermost corner of the gables of their home. When you call Northern Colorado Pest and Wildlife Control, you can trust that we bring top-notch services of Fort Collins pest control backed by education from Fort Collins’ own Colorado State University. We know the animals that have found a cozy nest in your home. We also know how to humanely, efficiently, and safely remove them to return them to their natural homes in nature.
10 things you will notice when you move to Fort Collins
Here are 10 things that residents may notice when they move to Fort Collins, Colorado:
- Jaw-Dropping Views: So, get ready for your daily dose of “wow” as you step outside and soak in the jaw-dropping mountain views. Seriously, Instagram will not do it justice.
- Adventure Awaits: Forget the gym membership; the mountains are your new playground. Hiking, biking, skiing – pick your adventure, and it is practically in your backyard.
- Wildlife Encounters: Say hello to your new neighbors – the local wildlife. From deer to the occasional elk, it’s like living in a National Geographic documentary.
- Four Seasons, Four Moods: Get ready for a weather rollercoaster. Winter wonderland, spring blooms, summer warmth, and fall foliage – each season brings its own vibe.
- Breathless Moments: No, it is not just the views; it’s the altitude. Catching your breath might take a beat, but you will adjust – and the scenery is totally worth it.
- Party in the Mountains: Who needs indoor venues when you can party outdoors? Concerts, markets, and festivals against a mountainous backdrop – it is the local way of life.
- Craft Beer Heaven: Cheers to the craft beer scene! Breweries galore, and each one is cozier than the last. Because sipping a cold one with mountain vibes is a must.
- Sunsets to Swoon Over: The sunsets here? Prepare to be speechless. Picture this: the sun setting behind the Rockies, painting the sky in colors you did not know existed.
- Downtown Charm: Head downtown, where history meets a vibrant scene. Cute shops, delicious eats, and a whole lot of character, all with the mountains in the background.
- Community Vibes: Living here is not just about the place; it is about the people. Everyone’s connected by a love for the outdoors and the beauty that surrounds us. Welcome to the mountain family!
You need Fort Collins pest control for a variety of reasons
Pest Control in Fort Collins can be tricky. For example, it is not as simple as seeing a mouse and putting out a mousetrap. Your problem still exists, even if that trap catches the mouse. You have only eliminated the one mouse that you’ve seen. Chances are, there are a lot more where that first one came from. And these little creatures will not “learn their lesson” by seeing the carcass of their friend. Trust us, you will be looking for ‘mouse exterminator Fort Collins’ sooner than you think.
Likewise, if you are noticing a bunch of flying, stinging, nasty things buzzing around your house, it is time to search for ‘wasp exterminator Fort Collins.’ You could have a wasp nest in your eaves; you could have another nest buried beneath your shed. Identification here is also important, especially if you are mistaking the naturally beneficial honeybee (which should be relocated) for wasps that need to be eradicated.
Here are the main tenets of our pest control services
At Northern Colorado Pest and Wildlife Control, we first identify the pest we are dealing with. There are many reasons for this. Some pests carry diseases, and their feces will need to be cleaned up as well as deciding how to keep the pest out of your home. Certain species nest in different ways than others. It is important to understand their habits so you can work in combination with their natural instincts. Otherwise, you may be climbing a rope that never ends.
Second, we thoroughly examine the home to identify entry points and areas ripe for infestations. That helps the homeowner understand why the pest problem occurs, and it helps the technician focus on the entire problem rather than the symptom. If we can identify these entry points and areas of concern, we can seal them or clear them so the return problem doesn’t grow bigger.
When you search for “pest control near me” you have a partner in Northern Colorado Pest and Wildlife Control
Working together with our clients is the key to our success. This approach is a bit more novel than the other guys, and it is one that our customers appreciate, like Neil Carlberg: “NorCo Pest & Wildlife Control is, hands down, my “one-stop shop” go-to vendor for all pest-related issues. I work as the groundskeeper for a large property (home, barn, and acreage) and have utilized their services for monthly bug/rodent maintenance, raccoon trapping, fish problems, bird issues, and more. They just have excellent customer service figured out…from friendly appointment setting, appointment confirmation reminders, skilled and caring technicians, and quality follow-up. I just rest at ease knowing I have found a true “partner,” committed to serving us with excellence as I do my best to maintain this property. Don’t look any further; you have found the right choice in NCPWC!”
Northern Colorado Pest and Wildlife Control serves Denver north to Wyoming along the Front Range, including Fort Collins, Eaton, Greeley, Evans, Windsor, Loveland, LaSalle, Johnstown, Milliken, Berthoud, Longmont, Boulder, Louisville, Superior, Lafayette, Thornton, Lakewood, Golden, Westminster, Denver, Aurora, and surrounding cities. Schedule an appointment today!
You may also be interested in our blog: Pest Control Near Me Open Now.